summer is coming to a near.


So, Move- In day is less than month away! Im so excited

I've made a few major purchases but still need a lot. I didn't realize
how much stuff you actually need. And i like to decorate.. so I'm trying to find stuff 
that makes my room feel pretty, clean, and describes who I am. The walls are a basic white
so i can find stuff with color and personality to spice the room up. I'm going to paint a few things
and the roommate and I are making letters( L AND S) to hang on the wall. I also have a few art prints
from MoMa when i went last year... goodness I'm treating this little room like a home. hah

here are some things i've purchased :










Things i can make:





im going to leave you with this song : Andrew Bird- anonanimal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FpA77S7r7c

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: